Canadian Corps of Signal (CCS) Titles
The non-permanent active militia (NPAM), which was separate from the Canadian Permanent Signal Corps, became the Canadian Corps of Signals (CCS) on 1st August 1921. The officers CCS badges became increasingly scarce as they were only then worn by the non-permanent Corps which only had a small number of officers.
[Colin Hodgkins collection CAN 0055 & CAN 0059]
Left: Brass pair of shoulder title for the Canadian Corps of Signal. These titles were used from 1921. They bear the individual letters of the Canadian Corps of Signals separated by a stop and the word 'OF' between parallel bars. These examples are marked 'W M Scully Montreal'.